trunk (plural trunks)
- the (usually single) upright part of a tree, between the roots and the branches.
- a large suitcase, usually requiring two persons to lift and with a hinged lid.
- the extended and articulated nose or nasal organ of an elephant.
- (US) the luggage storage compartment of a sedan/saloon style car.
- a telecommunications line.
- (pl.) swimming trunks.
luggage storage compartment of a sedan/saloon style car
- boot (British, Aus)
- swimming trunks
5 letters in word "trunk": K N R T U.
No anagrams for trunk found in this word list.
Words found within trunk: